Alcohol metabolism kits
- For quantitative determination of alcohol metabolism
- Convenient and high-throughput
- Versatile: assays can be executed in 96-well plate or cuvet
- Sensitive and accurate
Alcoholic drinks are among the daily consumed beverages. Studies have shown heavy alcohol consumption may lead to various forms of liver diseases and to increased mortality rates. Quantitative determination of alcohol (ethanol, C2H5OH) and its breakdown finds applications in basic research, drug discovery, clinic studies and winery.
All assays are fast and sensitive and can be executed on a wide variety of sample types.
- Read-out at 565-580nm
- Results within 10-30 minutes
- Use of 20 μL sample
- Can be readily automated as a high-throughput 96-well plate assay