Glycerol assay kit
- For quantitative determination of glycerol
- Colorimetric assay: detection range 10-1000 μM
- Fluorimetric assay: detection range 2-50 μM
- Convenient: “Add-incubate-read” type assay
- Improved reagent stability
Glycerol is widely used in foods, beverages and pharmaceutical formulations. It is also a main by-product of biodiesel production.
With this assay kit you can measure glycerol concentrations in various samples, including biological, food and beverage. The glycerol assay uses a single Working Reagent that combines glycerol kinase, glycerol phosphate oxidase and color reactions in one step. The color intensity of the reaction product at 570nm or fluorescence intensity at Ex/Em = 530/585nm is directly proportional to glycerol concentration in the sample.
- Results within 20 minutes
- Use of 10 μL sample
- Compatible for HTS assays