Endothelial Cell Growth Media
- Endothelial Cell Culture medium
- EGM medium, EGM-2 medium
- Culture medium for HUVECS, HMVECS and other ECs
Choose from a variety of endothelial cell growth media for an easy cultivation of primary endothelial cells. Every endothelial cell growth medium has its special formulation and is optimized to grow certain cell types. Media can be purchased as complete kits, or as basal media (contains no growth factors, cytokines, or supplements) and supplemented SingleQuots (growth factors, cytokines, and supplements) seperately.
Culture media for endothelial cells
- EGM™ BulletKit™: Optimized for HUVECs cat. no. CC-2517 and CC-2519, contains 2% FBS and BBE. Does not contain exogenous VEGF.
- EGM™- Plus BulletKit™: Enhanced version of EGM™ Medium. Optimized for HUVECs cat. no. CC-2935. Contains 2% FBS and BBE. Does not contain exogenous VEGF. Faster proliferation than HUVECs isolated in EGM™ Medium.
- EGM™-2 BulletKit™: Optimized for certain HUVECs, Aortic and Pulmonary artery endothelial cells. Contains 2% FBS and VEGF for rapid proliferation. Does not contain BBE.
- EGM™-2MV BulletKit™: Coronary and Iliac artery, human microvascular endothelial cells, contains 5% FBS and VEGF for rapid proliferation. Does not contain BBE.
- EGM™-MV BulletKit™: Bovine Microvascular Cells, contains 5% FBS and BBE. Does not contain exogenous VEGF.