Pro293 Serum-free Media for HEK293 Cells, Chemically Defined
- Serum-free and chemically defined medium
- Free of animal-origin components
- Optimized to support high-density growth of 293 (HEK/HNK) cells
- Optimized for the production of recombinant proteins
- Available in two types
Serum-free, Chemically Defined Media for optimal growth of 293 cells
Pro293™ serum-free media were optimized to support high-density growth and recombinant protein production in (HEK/HNK) 293 neonatal kidney cells. They are chemically defined to ease regulatory compliance and downstream protein purification. They contain very low levels of recombinant human insulin, and are free of animal-origin components.
Serum-free media optimized for suspension and adherent cells
Pro293™s serum-free media are available in two types:
- Pro293™s Medium is optimal for 293 cells growing in suspension
- Pro293™a Medium is optimal for adherent 293 cells
Both media do not contain L-glutamine or phenol red. Pluronic® F-68 is added at 0.1%.