ProDoma Serum-free Media for Hybridoma cells
- Serum-free and protein-free media
- Non-animal origin
- For hybridoma cell growth
- Can be used for monoclonal antibody production
- Two optimized variants
Serum-free media for optimal growth of hybridoma cells
ProDOMA™ Hybridoma media have been developed to be scalable from flask to bioreactor. The media can be used for optimal hybridoma cell growth and antibody production.
ProDoma Serum-free and chemically defined media
- ProDOMA™ 1 is a protein-free, non-animal origin and chemically defined medium. It contains a low amount of recombinant human insulin. This chemically defined medium contains HEPES and NaHCO3 as the buffering system. It has Pluronic® acid (poloxamer) at a concentration of 0.1% to protect cells from shear stress in a bioreactor. It does not contain glutamine or phenol red. Osmolality is approximately 260 mOsm/kg.
- ProDOMA™ 3 is a protein-free and non-animal origin product. This medium also contains a low amount of recombinant human insulin. ProDOMA™ 3 includes HEPES as well as sodium bicarbonate and 0.1% Pluronic® F-68 in the formulation and does not contain phenol red or L-glutamine. Osmolality is approximately 320 mOsm/kg.
Want to get help with switching to serum-free hybridoma media?
Do you need any help to get started with serum-free hybridoma cell culture? Let us guide you through the steps of switching to serum-free media!