LS7™ Pluripotent Stem Cell (hPSC) Culture System
- Robust culture system for support of pluripotent stem cells
- Xeno-free, fully defined culture system
- Embryonic stem cell culture system
- iPSC culture system
The L7™ hPSC Culture System is a robust culture system that supports every other day feeding of pluripotent stem cells under defined and xeno-free conditions. The culture system iss xeno-free and fully defined: it includes a medium, matrix, passaging and cryosolution.
L7™ is a complete system ideal for the maintenance and expansion of human embryonic stem cells (ESCs) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
Simple cell culture of ESCs and iPSCs
The complete L7™ hPSC Culture System includes:
- L7™ hPSC Media BulletKit: Specifically formulated base media for pluripotent stem cells as well as an optimized supplement of growth factors that when used together, support long-term growth and maintenance of undifferentiated hPSCs.
- L7™ hPSC Matrix: Recombinant, xeno free and defined hPSC Matrix optimized to work with the L7™ hPSC Media Bulletkit to support efficient attachment, maintain pluripotency and stable karyotype for many hPSC lines.
- L7™ hPSC Passaging Solution: Non-enzymatic cell detachment formulation that gently dislodges multicellular colony fragments without the need for mechanical manipulation. This user friendly method simplifies routine maintenance of your valuable hESC and iPSC lines.
- L7™ hPSC Cryosolution: Cryosolution that supports efficient recovery of cryopreserved hPSCs under xeno-free and defined conditions.