Inverted Fluorescence Microscope (Red-Blue-Green) - Lumascope 620
- Versatile & compact fluorescence microscope: fits inside incubators and culture hoods
- Excellent resolution & high sensitivity
- Objective compatibility with (your own) standard lenses
- Optional phase contrast
- Live cell imaging enables time-lapse studies
- Modern LED and optical design eliminates maintenance
Microscopy simplified with the inverted fluoresence microscope Lumascope 620
Simplify fluorescence microscopy by using the inverted fluorescence microscope Lumascope 620: visualize and capture high resolution images without much effort. With the Lumascope 620 you can capture your images in Blue, Green and Red Fluorescence, Brightfield and Optional Phase Contrast. And this inverted microscope offers you much more than just that!
Choose your fluoresence microscope needs
The Lumascope 620 offers you a whole lot of fluorescence microscopy possibilities, all with one microscope:
- Blue, green & red fluorescence and brightfield
- Phase contrast is optional
- Wide objective lenses options from 2.5X up to 100X. In addition, the Lumascope 620 offers you the possibility to use your own objective lenses since the system is compatible with standard lenses
- Hold slides, microplates, flasks, or dishes
- Can be used inside incubators, biological safety cabinets, and environmental control workstations
High resolution imaging and minimal maintenance
The lumascope 620 provides maximum reachable resolution using LED light sources, CMOS sensors, advance optics and Semrock Brightline® Pinkel filter set that detects blue, green and red fluorophores, including BFP, DAPI, FITC, Fluo-4, GFP, and mCherry.
The modern LED and optical design lowers cost and eliminates difficult to maintain laser-driven and arc lamp systems. The Lumascope 620 sets up in minutes and powers on instantly, hereby saving you even more time.
Easy and fast live-cell imaging and video capture
Powered only by its USB connection, the Lumascope 620 easily records your photos, time-lapse series, and videos directly to your computer. This inverted 3-color fluorescence microscope can record live-cell imaging time-lapse over days or live videos at up to 30 frames per second.
There is no need for on-board image storage, since images are send directly to your computer via the USB cable.
Live-cell imaging applications
With the inverted fluorescence microscope Lumascope 620 from Etaluma, you can perform various high-end applications:
Fully automated version
If you want to enjoy all the benefits and features the Lumascope 620 has to offer, but want to add walk-away automation, then go for the fully automated inverted fluorescence microscope Lumascope 720.