Inverted Microscope - Lumascope 420
- Full Color Brightfield microscope
- Phase contrast optional
- Live cell imaging with up to 8 frames/sec.
- Compact design: fits inside incubators and culture hoods
- High resolution and minimal maintenance
The versatile and compact design of the Lumascope 420 fits in every lab where live cell imaging at high resolution is a priority: it fits in every incubator, culture hood and other challenging workstations, making live cell imaging easy!
Fully functioning microscope for high-end microscopy
The Lumascope 420 offers you:
- Versatile and compact design to fit in a wide range of workstations
- Advanced optics provide excellent resolution in ambient lighting conditions
- Allows use of your own objectives due to its objective compatibility
- With the optional Phase Contrast Accessory you can enhance visualization of unstained samples
- Visualize your cells on slides, microplates, flasks, or dishes
Simplify microscopy with the Lumascope 420
Microscopy experiments can be carried out easier when using the Lumascope 420 instead of the traditional, high-cost microscopes.
- Power and control of the captured images is done via USB connection, which facilitates rapid set up and easy use.
- The free and robust image software enables time-lapse studies over seconds, minutes, hours, or days and is directly transferred to your computer through the USB connection. You can capture live cell imaging videos with up to 8 frames/second.
If you also need fluorescent filters, but still want to enjoy all the benefits the Lumascopes can offer you, than try out the Lumascope 520 (green fluorescence) or the Lumascope 620 (blue, green and red).