Fibroblasts are cells found dispersed in connective tissue throughout the body, where they secrete a nonrigid extracellular matrix that is rich in type I and/or type III collagen. Fibroblasts maintain the structural framework for animal tissues and plays a critical role in wound healing.
Clonetics™ Fibroblasts have been isolated from various tissues, that are available for a variety of research areas including pulmonary, cardiology, dermatology, gastrointestinal and oral research. Fibroblast Growth Media are recommended for culture of Clonetics™ Fibroblasts.
For immediate culture, you can also purchase a Lung Fibroblast Cell Culture Kit, that includes cells and recommended media en supplements.
Human primary fibroblast benefits
- Flexible – Removes time-dependencies with tissue procurement and isolations. Ready-to-use cells.
- Ideal for Scale Up – Cells are produced as large batches. Same batch can be stored, archived and utilized as needed for long-term studies
- Authenticated – Thorough quality control testing completed to assure cell identity
- Performance guaranteed when used with recommended media, reagents and protocols
- All tissue utilized for cell isoaltion is ethically obtained with documented, legal permission for research use. Upon request, detailed donor information, including medical history, can be provided.
Performance of Clonetics™ Fibroblasts are guaranteed only if appropriate Clonetics™ media and reagents are used exclusively and the recommended storage and use protocols are followed.