Microvascular Endothelial Cells - HMVECs (Clonetics™)
- HMVECs from various sources
Microvascular Endothelial Cells have been isolated from the microvasculature of a wide variety of normal tissue and are available for a variety of research areas.
When applicable, adult cells are designated with an 'Ad'; neonate cells are designated with 'Neo' and both pooled and single donors are available.
Most cells are guaranteed through 10-15 population doublings and have been positively tested for selected, cell-type specific markers (when applicable) and negatively tested for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast, and fungi. HIV-1, hepatitis B and hepatitis C are not detected for all donors and/or cell lots.
Clonetics™ Human Microvascular Endothelial Cell benefits
- Flexible – Removes time-dependencies with tissue procurement and isolations. Ready-to-use cells.
- Ideal for Scale Up – Cells are produced as large batches. Same batch can be stored, archived and utilized as needed for long-term studies
- Authenticated – Thorough quality control testing completed to assure cell identity
- Performance guaranteed when used with recommended media, reagents and protocols
- All tissue utilized for cell isolation is ethically obtained with documented, legal permission for research use. Upon request, detailed donor information, including medical history, can be provided.
Performance of Clonetics™ HMVECs are guaranteed only if appropriate Clonetics™ media (Recommended Medium: EGM™-2MV) and reagents are used exclusively and the recommended storage and use protocols are followed.