jetOPTIMUS DNA Transfection Reagent
- Boost transfection efficiency in hard-to-transfect cells
- No cytotoxicity: excellent viability & morphology
- Primary cells, stem cells & cell lines
- Cost-effective: use less reagent and DNA per transfection
- Compatible with serum and antibiotics
Get higher DNA transfection efficiencies
jetOPTIMUS is a novel cationic nanotechnology for transfection of both easy- and difficult-to-transfect cells. Tested on various primary cells and cell lines, jetOPTIMUS proved its superiority by reaching higher transfection efficiencies and gene expression than main competitors.
In comparison to another transfection reagent, jetOPTIMUS was mind-blowingly better for the difficult to transfect 3T3-NR6 cells!
Optimized for adherent hard-to-transfect mammalian cells
- Primary cells: epithelial, hepatocyte, endothelial, fibroblast, etc.
- Stem cells: embryonic, mesenchymal, induced pluripotent (iPSC)
- Cancer cell lines
Excellent cell viability and morphology after transfection
Reaching high transfection efficiencies is often at the expense of cellular integrity, with adverse effects on cell cycle, metabolism and signaling pathways. jetOPTIMUS transfection reagent is gentle on cells, allowing generation of biologically relevant data from gene expression studies. In addition, jetOPTIMUS is compatible with serum and antibiotics, so there is no need to change culture medium during the transfection and subsequent incubation.