Sunscript Reverse Transcriptase
- Exceptional thermal stability: active at 65-85ºC
- No problem with secondary structures
- High cDNA yield in just 5 minutes
- Full size RT of the longest mRNAs (up to 16 kb)
- High sensitivity, start with picograms total RNA
- Versions with and without RNase H activity
Based on a novel engineered reverse transcriptase (RT) which is one of the fastest and most thermostable RTs commercially available. The SunScript RT is sensitive, fast, allows reaction temperatures over a wide range, and is stable and active up to 85°C. This allows reverse transcription through any RNA secondary structure and all the way to the 5' end of even the longest mRNAs.