CoolBox™ 30 Systems - ice-free cooling
- Ice-free alternative to ice bucket or plastic gel-filled coolers
- Cool, freeze or transport samples without contamination or temperature variation
- No "edge effect" as all wells are continuously within 0.1℃
The ice-free CoolBox Systems are a versatile alternative to your regular ice bucket or plastic coolers. Cool, (snap)freeze or transport a variety of sample tubes safely without worry of contamination or temperature variation.
You can choose from five temperature options through the use of ice-free cartridges, dry ice or liquid nitrogen:
(1) Blue cartridge provides 0.5℃ to 4℃ for up to 10 hours,
(2) green cartridge keeps samples frozen (-18℃ to -6℃) up to 6 hours,
(3) place dry ice and purple insulator pad under the CoolRack® and achieve -25℃ for up to 5 hours,
(4) 200cc of dry ice provides compact -78℃ workstation for up to 6 hours, and
(5) LN2 allows cryogenic -150℃ workstation as long as LN2 level is maintained
CoolBox M30: for 30 1.5ml or 2.0ml microfuge tubes.
CoolBox CFT30: for 30 cryo vials with one-hand vial opening/closing