CoolRack® Ice-free Cooling Modules
- Consistent: same temperature in all wells
- Ready to use, no pre-chilling, no calibrating
- Highly reproducible cooling, (snap) freezing and thawing
- Safe: no risk of immersion
- Rapidly adapts to any temperature between -196°C and +100°C
CoolRacks rapidly equilibrate to any temperature they contact. Index, organize and protect samples in ice, dry ice, liquid nitrogen, water baths or any other lab temperature source. Get the benefit of the temperature without the mess!
Insert sample in a CoolRack instead of directly immersing into ice, dry ice, liquid nitrogen or water baths. CoolRacks provide temperature consistency and high reproducibility during cooling, (snap)freezing or thawing procedures, eliminating one often-overlooked variable.
CoolRacks accommodate a wide variety of tubes and plates and adapt to any temperature between -196˚C and +100˚C. Ideal for a wide range of laboratory applications from collection to processing to transport.