Mini Power Pack PS 300TP
- Excellent choice for routine agarose or PAGE electrophoresis
- Integrated timer with alarm
- Run two gels simultaneously
- 2-step programming option
- Compact A5 footprint
- Robust construction ensures years of worry-free use
Robust, compact power pack
The new PS300T power supply combines small size with high versatility and reliability. Despite its small footprint, no bigger than an A5 paper sheet, the unit shows excellent performance for agarose and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis applications.
The Mini Power Pack PS300T provides two pairs of outlets, allowing to run two mini or standard sized gels simultaneously, at constant voltage or constant current in 1 V or 1 mA steps. The integrated timer allows continuous or timed electrophoresis runs, and sets off an alarm when the run is finished. You have the option to quickly create two-step electrophoreisis programs if your application reuires that.
The power supply has a robust construction from high-quality, durbale components paying attention to all safety standards. This guarantees for long-life and perfect experimental results.
Please note that the PS300T is not suitable for blotting. If you are looking for a power supply for both electrophoresis and blotting we recommend the P25 and P25T Power Supplies.
- Output Voltage: 10 – 300 V / 1 V steps
- Output Current: 10 – 400 mA / 1 mA steps
- Max. Power: 60 W
- Output Type: Constant Voltage or Constant Current
- Control: Microprocessor controller
- No. of Outlets: 2 pairs
- Timer: 1 - 999 minutes with alarm, continuous
- Safety features: No load detection; shrouded plugs and sockets
- Operation Temperature: Ambient to 40 °C
- Construction material: Polycarbonate housing and aluminum bottom plates
- Unit Dimensions 14,0 cm x 19,1 cm x 8,4 cm
- Weight: 0.9 kg