Mini Power Pack PS300T
- Compact A5 footprint
- Excellent choice for routine agarose or PAGE electrophoresis
- Integrated timer prevents samples running off the gel
- Robust construction ensures years of worry-free use
The new PS300T power supply combines small size with high versatility and reliability. Despite its small footprint, no bigger than an A5 paper sheet, the unit shows excellent performance for agarose and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis applications.
The Mini Power Pack PS300T provides two pairs of outlets, allowing to run two mini or
standard sized gels simultaneously, at constant voltage or constant current in 1 V or 1 mA steps. The integrated timer allows continuous or timed electrophoresis runs.
The power supply has a robust construction from high-quality, durbale components paying attention to all safety standards. This guarantees for long-life and perfect experimental
All conventional horizontal and vertical Biometra electrophoresis systems are compatible with the Mini Power Pack PS300T. The device is compatible to electrophoresis units from other manufacturers as well.
The PS300T is not suitable for blotting. If you are looking for a compact, reliable power supply for electrophoresis and blotting we recommend the P25 and P25T Power Supplies.
- Output Voltage: 10 – 300 V / 1 V steps
- Output Current: 10 – 400 mA / 1 mA steps
- Max. Power: 60 W
- Output Type: Constant Voltage or Constant Current
- Control: Microprocessor controller
- No. of Outlets: 2 pairs
- Timer: 1 - 999 minutes with alarm, continuous
- Safety features: No load detection; shrouded plugs and sockets
- Operation Temperature: Ambient to 40 °C
- Construction material: Polycarbonate housing and aluminum bottom plates
- Unit Dimensions 14,0 cm x 19,1 cm x 8,4 cm
- Weight: 0.9 kg