Accel-Amplicon BRCA Panel
- Full exon coverage of BRCA1 and BRCA2 for germline and somatic mutation detection
- Single-tube, 2-hour workflow
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Amplicons sized 120-160 bp for compatibility with cfDNA and FFPE
- Limit of detection as low as 1%
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Includes sequencing adapters
Accel-Amplicon panels are based on a unique molecular biology that provides powerful solutions for detecting and screening clinically-relevant mutations. Swift Biosciences’ multiplex amplicon panels are comprised of 10’s to 100’s of primer pairs in a single-tube format which are optimized for sequencing on Illumina® platforms. Primer pairs in the panels are designed for compatibility with the short DNA fragments from both formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) and circulating, cell-free DNA (cfDNA) samples.
A fast and easy single-tube workflow produces the best-in-class performance for on-target percentage and coverage uniformity, enabling variant discovery and confirmation.