Accel-NGS DNA 1S Plus Library Prep Kit
- Generate libraries from degraded, damaged and/or ancient dsDNA or ssDNA
- Highly efficient adapter ligation
- Inputs as low as 10 pg
- Simple & fast, 2-hour protocol
- High sequence quality and even coverage
- For Illumina® platforms
The Accel-NGS 1S Plus DNA Library Kit allows you to generate libraries from low input degraded, damaged and/or ancient double-stranded or single-stranded DNA, to be used for Illumina® platforms. This allows:
- Libraries from ssDNA and dsDNA in a single sample
- High complexity libraries
- Fast & simple, 2-hour protocol, start-to-finish
- Capturing DNA fragments ≥ 40 bp
- Applicable for various sequencing applications
- Applicable for a wide range of difficult-to-process samples, including FFPE
Simple 2-hour workflow
Within 2 hours you generate your library DNA for sequencing:
- The Swift technology adds a low complexity polynucleotide tail with an average length of 8 bases to the 3’ end of each fragment during the addition of the first NGS adapter molecule.
- The Adaptase Step is a highly efficient, proprietary reaction that simultaneously performs end repair, tailing of 3’ ends, and ligation of the first adapter to 3’ ends.
- The extension and ligation reactions finish the library molecule by adding the second adapter to 5’ ends.
- After performing indexing PCR with one of the required indexing kits, your library DNA is ready to go for sequencing analysis!