Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Prep Kit
- Generates libraries from dsDNA input
- Supports input as low as 10pg - 250ng
- Excellent efficiency, data quality, and evenness of coverage
- High complexity libraries for deep sequencing
- No base composition bias from AT-rich or GC-rich genomes
- For Illumina® platforms
The Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit is the most versatile, highest performing library prep kit for double-stranded DNA inputs. It allows for the preparation of high complexity PCR-free NGS libraries from as low as 100ng of high quality genomic DNA or 10ng of cfDNA. For lower quality samples or inputs, optional PCR reagents are included.
Generate your libraries within 2 hours
The easy and fast workflow of the Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit requires ample 2 hours:
- Using four incubation steps, both 5' and 3' termini are repaired and the adapter sequences needed for the Illumina® platform are attached.
- Between the four steps, oligo's and small fragments are removed to clean up the fragmented sample(s).
- For PCR-free applications, the resulting functional library is ready for library quantification and sequencing after indexing PRC (one of the indexing kits is required).
- An optional additional PCR step may be used to increase the yield of indexed libraries.