Accel-NGS 2S PCR Free DNA Library Prep Kit
- Generates PCR-free libraries from inputs as low as 10 ng DNA
- Excellent efficiency, data quality, and evenness of coverage
- Exceptional coverage of AT/GC-rich sequences
- For Illumina® platforms
- One-tube, 2-hour protocol
- For a range of sample types, including FFPE
The Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit offers the same outstanding sequence coverage as the Accel-NGS 2S PLUS DNA Library Kit, focusing more on the generation of PCR-free NGS libraries specifically or enabling a different library enrichment or amplification strategy.
This kit uses a unique technology that includes two independent 3'- and 5'-end repair steps, leaving you with more sequences available for library preparation.
PCR-free libraries may be generated from as low as 100 ng of high quality genomic DNA or 10 ng of circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA). PCR primers are included for users with lower quality samples or inputs from 10 pg to 100 ng who desire to use their polymerase of choice.
Easy, one-tube, 2-hour work protocol
A simple, single tube protocol is provided with the Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free Library Kit in order to streamline processing between reactions.
Within 2 hours, you easily generate your PCR-Free NGS library from fragmented dsDNA.
Requires an indexing kit
Please note that an Indexing Kit is required for complete functionality. Please select one of the following:
- SI-ILM2S-48A 2S Set A Indexing Kit (12 indices, 48 reactions)
- SI-ILM2S-48B 2S Set B Indexing Kit (12 indices, 48 reactions)
- SI-ILM2S-96 2S Set A+B Indexing Kit (24 indices, 96 reactions)
- SP-ILM2S-12 2S Single Index Kit (a single Index, 12 reactions)
You can find indexing kits here