EpiXplore Meth-Seq DNA Enrichment Kit
- Easy separation of methylated and unmethylated DNA fractions
- Sample input 25 ng–1 µg sheared genomic DNA
- Generate Illumina-ready sequencing libraries in 6 hours
- Ligation-free: prevents loss of precious DNA sample
The EpiXplore Meth-Seq DNA Enrichment Kit is an all-in-one kit for isolation and NGS library prep of methylated and unmethylated DNA fractions.
This kit simplifies sequencing of methylated DNA by offering:
- A simple protocol for enriching both methylated and unmethylated DNA from inputs of 25 ng–1 µg of fragmented genomic DNA
- A streamlined workflow for generating Illumina-ready sequencing libraries from sheared genomic DNA inputs in just 6 hours
- An efficient method for adding adapters without ligation or the associated cleanup, reducing the loss of limited input DNA
Easy enrichment of methylated DNA
His-tagged MBD2 protein captures methylated DNA from the sheared genomic DNA sample. The methylated DNA is separated by fast Capturem his-tag column purification; the unmethylated DNA fraction is in the flow-through.