Klenow Fragment (3'-5' Exo-)
Klenow (3′→5′ exo-) fragment is a mesophilic DNA polymerase deficient in both proofreading (3′→5′) and nick-translation (5′→3′) nuclease activities, and that displays a moderate strand displacement activity during DNA synthesis. The protein is expressed as a truncated product of the E.coli PolA gene and contains the D355A and E357A mutations.
Source of Klenow (3'-5' Exo-)
A recombinant E. coli strain carrying the Klenow (3′→5′ exo-) gene.
Concentration of Klenow (3'-5' Exo-minus): 50,000 U/mL (HC) or 5,000 U/mL
- Purity (SDS-PAGE) >99%
- Specific Activity 10,000 U/mg
- SS Exonuclease 500 U < 10.0% released
- DS Exonuclease 500 U < 1.0% released
- DS Endonuclease 500 U = no conversion
- E.coli DNA Contamination 500 U < 10 copies
- UDG Activity < 20 U/mL activity
Bulk Klenow (3'-5' Exo-) enzyme for NGS applications
Need larger quatities of Klenow fragment (3'-5' Exo-) for your NGS protocols? Contact us for further information and a price quote.