T4 Polynucleotide Kinase (PNK)
T4 Polynucleotide Kinase (PNK) catalyzes the transfer and exchange of the terminal gamma position phosphate of ATP to the 5′-hydroxyl terminus of double-and single-stranded DNA, RNA and nucleoside 3′- monophosphate molecules. T4 PNK also exhibits 3′- phosphatase and 2′, 3′ cyclic phosphodiesterase activities.
Source of T4 Polynucleotide Kinase
Purified from a strain of E.coli that expresses the recombinant T4 Polynucleotide Kinase gene.
Concentration: 10,000 units/ml
- Purity (SDS-PAGE) >99%
- Specific Activity 133,333 U/mg
- SS Exonuclease 2000 U <5.0% released
- DS Exonuclease 2000 U <1.0% released
- DS Endonuclease 2000 U = No conversion
- E.coli DNA Contamination 2000 U <10 copies
Bulk T4 Polynucleotide Kinase for NGS workflows
Need larger quantities of T4 Polynucleotide Kinase for your NGS protocols? Contact us for further information and a price quote.