Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit
- Generate high-quality Bisulfite Sequencing libraries
- Low DNA inputs 100 pg - 100 ng
- High DNA recovery, low sequence bias
- Simple, 2-hour protocol
- For Illumina® platform
Excellent Bisulfite Sequencing data from low DNA input
The Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit maximizes DNA recovery of bisulfite-converted samples and constructs libraries that accurately represent sample composition.
The workflow maximizes DNA recovery through a post-bisulfite library preparation combined with a highly efficient adapter attachment compatible with single-stranded, bisulfite-converted DNA.
Library yields from this kit are up to 100x greater than those from other methods that bisulfite convert after library construction. Additionally, adapter attachment is template-independent, which provides a more complete and less biased library as observed from comprehensive methylome coverage by Whole Genome Bisulfite Sequencing (WGBS).
Superior library complexity and coverage from 1 ng
To demonstrate the efficient and unbiased performance of the Accel-NGS Methyl-Seq Kit, a titration experiment using 100 ng, 10 ng, or 1 ng of Arabidopsis genomic DNA was performed and compared to two alternative methods (random primer and traditional) using these same inputs.
- Whole Genome Bisulfite Sequencing (WGBS)
- Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing (RRBS)
- Circulating, cell-free DNA
- Hybridization capture using NimbleGen™ SeqCap™ Epi Enrichment System
- Bisulfite-converted DNA enriched by MeDIP, ChIP or other methods