SMARTer Human and Mouse TCR a/b Profiling Kit
- Full-length V(D)J sequence information, including V regions
- Profile diversity TCR-alpha and/or -beta subunits
- Use 10 ng–3 µg total blood RNA or 50–10,000 isolated T cells
- Detect low-abundance TCR sequences, even with shallow read depths
- Excellent reproducibility: consistent results for high and low sample input
- llumina-ready sequencing libraries in 6 hours, up to 96-fold multiplexing
Complete V(D)J sequence profiling of both TCR-alpha and -beta
The SMART technology used in the kit attaches primer annealing sites to the true 5'end of the TCR mRNA transcripts. This ensures you obtain the full-length sequences for the TCR variable regions. At the same time, this method allows you to profile diversity for both TCR subunits, either in the same experiment, or separately.
Flexible in sample input
The highly efficient SMART RACE-like amplification method can work with a wide range of periperal blood RNA sample size: start from just 10 ng up to 3 µg of total RNA. You can also choose to work with 50–10,000 intact, purified T-cells, which can be directly used in the protocol withour prior RNA isolation.
Excellent sensitivity and reproducibility
The SMARTer Human TCR a/b Profiling Kit is the most sensitive method to detect low-abundance TCR sequences, even with shallow read depths. Reproducibility is excellent, which gives you consistent results across a range of sample input amounts, and more biologically significant data.