- Get results in 2-5 minutes
- No more gel casting or waiting
- Watch bands migrate in real time without UV
- Fast & effortless gel documentation
- Versatile power supply with timer
The FlashGel System is the fastest way to separate DNA/RNA and the only way to watch DNA migration as it happens. This revolutionary system separates DNA in 2 - 5 minutes. Monitor gel runs right at the bench, without UV light. Several devices are available for the FlashGel system.
The FlashGel Dock is an electrophoresis apparatus with a built-in transilluminator. It is an essential component providing both separation and detection.
This simple digital camera in an enclosed hood connects directly to your laptop or PC via USB cable. Capture data from the FlashGel System and say goodbye to darkrooms and UV light. Finish separation and documentation safely at your bench, in minutes.
- Sharp, clear, high resolution images
- Simple user interface
- Small compact design
FlashGel Power Supply
- Output Voltage / Inc.: 10 - 300V / 1VDC
- Output Current / Inc.: 10 - 400mA / 1mA
- Max. Watt: 60W
- Output Type: Constant Voltage or Constant Current
- Control: Microprocessor controller
- Timer: 1 - 999 minutes with alarm, continuous
- Safety features: No-load detection. Shrouded plugs and sockets