Food DNA kit - InnuPREP
- Automized genomic DNA extraction from food samples
- Based on magnetic particle seperation
- Large yields of high-quality nucleic acids obtained
- Isolated DNA is immediately available for subsequent applications
With the Food DNA Kit-IPC16 (InnuPREP) you can automatically extract genomic DNA from a wide variety of food samples when used in combination with the InnuPure C16 System. You can extract the DNA from sample volumes up to 200 mg of material:
- Meat products
- Canned foods
- Baked goods, chips, muesli
- Sauces and spreads
- Dairy products
- Oils and fats
- Many more...
The extracted DNA is immediately ready for subsequent applications, such as qPCR.
IPP: Kit contains prefilled reagent plates for running 8 samples in parallel
IPS: Kit contains prefilled reagent strips for processing individual samples