innuSPEED Plant DNA Kit
- Isolation of high-quality genomic plant DNA
- Rapid and easy homogenization and lysis
- Wide variety of plant tissues
- Compatible with common downstream applications
All innuSPEED kits are optimally adapted for sample processing using the SpeedMill bead mill homogenizer permitting rapid and very efﬁcient genomic DNA isolation. Yield and quality of the isolated DNA is excellent.
The innuSPEED Plant DNA Kit allows quick and efficient isolation of genomic DNA from a wide variety of plant materials, such as leaves, stems, roots, flowers.
The kit contains Lysis Tubes with application-specific beads for selective homogenization of plant tissue. When used together with our Analytik Jena SpeedMill and optimized isolation chemistry, this maximizes plant genomic DNA yields.
A prefiltration step is performed to remove residual plant cell components. Plant genomic DNA samples is then bound to a Spin Filter and washed. The genomic DNA is eluted in a final step and is immediatley ready for use in your downstream application.
- Starting material: up to 100 mg of plant tissue
- Homogenization and lysis: 15-30 min.
- Purification: 10 min.
- Yield: up to 100 µg plant genomic DNA