PME Free-Circulating DNA Extraction Kit
- Isolate free-circulating DNA from plasma, serum or urine
- Time-saving: DNA ready for analysis in 30 minutes
- Scalable to 10 ml samples
The PME Free-Circulating DNA Extraction Kit is based on the new Polymer Mediated Enrichment (PME) technology. Cell-free DNA in the entire sample is first captured by a polymer. This complex is then collected by centrifugation and the nucleic acid released in a small volume of buffer.
The method handles serum and plasma samples up to 5 ml from different blood collection systems. In addition it can isolate DNA from urine samples up to 10 ml.
Because of its simplicity preparation time is as low as 30 minutes for samples up to 1 ml and 1 hour for samples of 1- 10 ml.
Applications of the PME Free-Circulating DNA Extraction Kit include:
- Cancer monitoring: assess free circulating tumor DNA
- Prenatal diagnostics: detect cell-free fetal DNA circulating in maternal blood