innuPREP Blood RNA Kit
- Isolate total cellular RNA from whole blood samples
- Simple removal of genomic DNA without DNase digestion
- No shredder homogenization needed
- Lysis buffer fully protects RNA against all RNases
- Obtain up to 8 µg of highly pure and intact RNA
The innuPREP Blood RNA Kit allows you to extract total cellular RNA from fresh or frozen blood samples (0.5-1 ml) stabilized with either EDTA or citrate. The specially optimized lysis buffer makes lysis extremely efficient and effectively deactivates RNases.
The fast RNA purification procedure includes a simple genomic DNA removal step, so that a further DNase treatment is no longer neccessary. An added benefit of removing genomic DNA before the actual column purification is that sample viscosity is reduced, so it is not necessary to homogenize the sample with shredder devices or otherwise.
Highly pure RNA is obtained in 45 minutes, ready for use in downstream applications such as quantitative real-time RT-PCR.