innuPREP RNA Mini Kit
- Excellent quality, intact RNA
- Selectively removes genomic DNA with no DNase digestion
- No toxic beta-mercaptoethanol
- High yield: 25-100µg, depending on starting material
- Fast protocols: 15–40 minutes
- Sample types: tissue, biopsies, eukaryotic cells, bacteria
innuPREP RNA Kits are based on a new kind of lysis buffer, which enables an efficient lysis of different types of starting material and the inactivation of all RNases.
After lysis of starting material the genomic DNA will be selectively removed by binding on a first spin column. No DNase digestion is necessary. The flow-through that is depleted of genomic DNA is then passed through a second spin column that binds the RNA. After washing steps that eliminate all contaminants, the total RNA is eluted in a small volume of RNase-free water and is ready for further downstream applications.
All innuPREP RNA kits are free of handling with toxic beta-Mercaptoethanol. The extraction procedure is fast and easy and provides an excellent quality of isolated RNA.
innuPREP RNA Mini workflow