innuSPEED Plant RNA Kit
- Efficient plant RNA isolation from a wide variety of plant materials
- Lysis Tubes with beads guarantee optimal homogenization
- Efficient sample lysis results in very high yields
- Genomic DNA removal without DNAse
- No need for toxic beta-mercaptoethanol
The innuSPEED Plant RNA Kit allows isolation of total cellular RNA from a wide variety of fresh or frozen plant tissue, such as leaves, stems, roots and flowers.
The Lysis Tubes in the kit contain beads that are specially tailored to plant tissue and that optimally employ the SpeedMill homogenizer from Analytik Jena to break down the material plant cell walls efficiently, which will maximize RNA yield.
After homogenization the genomic DNA is first selectively removed by capturing it on a Spin column.
The total plant RNA is then bound to a second column, washed and finally eluted in 30 – 80 µl of RNase-free water.