Phire & Phusion Direct PCR Kits
- No DNA purification needed
- Very fast PCR protocols
- Including premixed gel loading dye
- Mixes contain Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase
- PCR's can be performed in the presence of animal tissue-derived inhibitors
- For fresh or frozen samples
Direct PCR - no DNA purification needed
The Direct PCR Master mixes have been developed for direct DNA amplification from a wide variety of tissues obtained from animals, plants or humans. The mixes contain the Phire or Phusion Hot Start II DNA Polymerases that are specially formulated to perform PCR's in the presence of:
- different tissue-derived inhibitors such as collagen, melanin and eumelanin (hair, skin) or myoglobin (muscle)
- different plant material such as complex polysaccharides, polyphenols
- inhibitors present in whole blood
Therefore, there is no need for DNA purification prior to your PCR setup.
Easy gel loading dye included
All Master Mixes include a premixed gel loading dye to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination, reduce your sample handling and allows direct loading on gel. The dye does not interfere with the PCR reaction.
For your convenience, you can also choose the Direct PCR Kits that include a complete set of optimized PCR reagents, detailed protocols for different sample types and universal control primers that are compatible with most species (human, plant or animal, depending on the kit).