EmeraldAmp PCR Master Mix
- High-performance PCR Master Mixes
- Convenient: just add template, primers and water to 2X Master Mix
- Fast: load PCR reaction directly onto a gel
- MAX version yields up to 10X more end product
- Optional antibody Hot Start minimizes non-specific amplification
EmeraldAmp PCR Master Mixes offer speed, convenience and performance. Simply add PCR primer and DNA template to the tube of PCR premix. PCR reactions performed with these mixes can be loaded directly onto an agarose gel for electrophoresis.
EmeraldAmp MAX can boost the yield of PCR products up to 10-fold, even for larger fragments (10 kb). A Hot Start (HS) version of EmeraldAmp further reduces non-specific amplification for maximum sensitivity.
The EmeraldAmp GT PCR Master Mix offers a powerful, flexible and convenient alternative for simple PCR applications. It can be used for PCR amplification up to 5kb of genomic DNA and will work with DNA templates with over 50% GC or AT content.
EmeraldAmp PCR Master Mixes are composed of an optimized buffer, PCR enzyme, dNTPs, gel loading dye and a density reagent in a 2X premix. The PCR buffer composition allows restriction digestion of PCR products directly in the buffer.