Advantage 2 Polymerase Mix
- Ideal for long & accurate PCR
- Higher sensitivity and yield
- Robust amplification of wide range of targets
- cDNA up to 8.5 kb; plasmid up to 18 kb
- Antibody hot-start reduces non-specific amplification
Advantage® 2 Polymerase Mix is an optimized PCR enzyme mix for use in applications that involve longer templates or require increased fidelity and higher PCR performance. The fidelity of the Advantage 2 Polymerase Mix is approximately three times higher than that of standard PCR enzymes, and it offers greater flexibility and consistency in long-distance PCR applications at an economical price. Advantage 2 is an extremely versatile polymerase mix that can readily amplify a wide range of DNA templates up to 5 kb.
The Advantage 2 Polymerase Mix consists of:
- TITANIUM Taq DNA Polymerase. A robust, sensitive enzyme that provides higher yields than Taq, and contains TaqStart® Antibody for a convenient, integrated hot start in every reaction.
- Proofreading polymerase for longer lengths and higher fidelity