Hot Start PCR Master Mix
- High-specificity and high-throughput hot-start PCR up to 5 kb
- Antibody hot start: immediate activation
- Master Mix for minimal hands-on and fast setup
- Exceptionally pure Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and highest quality dNTPs
- Amplification of low-copy-number targets
biotechrabbit™ Hot Start PCR Master Mix is a perfect choice for a fast reaction setup that reduces the time required for calculation and pipetting and eliminates the need for buffer optimization. It is designed for low-background, high-throughput PCR of 0.2–5 kb DNA targets.
The 2x Hot Start PCR Master Mix contains pure biotechrabbit Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, extremely high-quality dNTPs and optimized PCR buffer; thus, only template, PCR primers and PCR-grade water are added.
The Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase is inactive during reaction setup due to the bound antibody, which is quickly released at elevated temperatures, ensuring the enzyme is active only during PCR. There is no need for prolonged heating or denaturation steps. The hot start minimizes primer–dimers and mispriming.
The optional use of 5× PCR Enhancer improves PCR results in many cases, including impure template or low template abundance.