Long Range DNA Polymerase
- Ultra long-distance PCR up to 40 kb
- High yield
- Robust performance on GC-rich templates
- 4X higher accuracy than Taq
- Includes PCR Enhancer for better results with difficult primer-template combinations
- Convenient master mix option
- Best value for money
GC-rich and long-distance PCR
biotechrabbit™ Long Range DNA Polymerase is a first-choice for amplification of targets up to 40 kb in size with higher accuracy than Taq DNA polymerase.
This specially designed blend of thermophilic polymerases is well suited for amplification of targets that are GC-rich and have complex structures.
For the most demanding applications, the supplied 5× PCR Enhancer can be optionally used to improve results when using templates with GC-rich sequences and complex structures.
Long Range DNA Polymerase produces a mixture of A-tailed and blunt-end PCR products. It is advisable to blunt products before cloning into blunt-end vectors.