Armadillo Low Profile 96-well Plates
- Optically clear skirt
- Polycarbonate skirt rigidity
- Compatible with robotic systems
- Highest level of sensitivity
- Optimal heat transfer
The Armadillo PCR plates are the ultimate in high performance PCR plastics. The plates have a rigid polycarbonate frame with thin walled polypropylene wells, which ensures you superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions. In addition, its rigidity allows for complete compatibility with robotic systems for high throughput applications.
Ultimate Armadillo PCR plate specs
There is more to the Armadillo PCR plates then the advantages of its rigid polycarbonate frame:
- The optically clear skirt aids in visualization of liquids and improves stacking capabilities
- Warp-resistant thermal cycling and enhanced mechanical stability due to the thermostable polycarbonate semi-skirted frame
- Thin walled U-bottom wells allow for optimal heat transfer and maximum sample recovery
- Integrated frame and well design for improved heat sealing
The Armadillo semi-skirted PCR plates are also available in a low-profile options. This allows for maximum heat transfer and minimal evaporation when working with 200 µL sample volumes.
Plates are available in both clear and white colored wells to ensures the highest level of sensitivity for all PCR/qPCR reactions.