Maxima cDNA Kit with dsDNase
- Genomic DNA elimination and cDNA synthesis in one tube
- High yields of full length cDNA <20 kb
- Complete cDNA synthesis in 15-30 min.
- Wide temperature range (42°C - 65°C)
- High sensitivity and specificity
33% off until December 17th, 2019
Enjoy 33% off during our year-end offer until Dec. 17th, 2019!
* Offer valid for qualifying orders received no later than Dec 17th, 2019. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Mention promo code SPOT7 on your order.
DNA elimination by dsDNA
With the Maxima First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit for RT-qPCR with dsDNase you can combine genomic DNA elimination and cDNA synthesis into a one-tube procedure. To remove contaminating genomic DNA from RNA preps, the kit includes a novel double-strand specific DNase (dsDNase). The highly specific dsDNase is active towards doublestranded DNA, so it ensures you that RNA and single-stranded DNA (such as cDNA and primers) are not cleaved. Genomic DNA removal is accomplished in just 2 minutes.
Subsequent cDNA synthesis in a one-tube procedure
Following genomic DNA elmination from your RNA preps, the Maxima First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit uses Maxima Reverse Transcriptase to complete your cDNA synthesis reaction in 15-30 minutes. The enzyme efficiently synthesizes cDNA at a temperature range from 42°C to 65°C. In addition, it is capable of reproducible cDNA synthesis from a wide range of starting total RNA amounts (1 pg - 5 g).
Components of the Maxima First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit for RT-qPCR with dsDNase are pre-mixed in order to save you pipetting time and to reduce the possibility of pipetting errors.
The kit is also available without RNase H to increase the number of full-length cDNA copies.