Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes
- Ready-to-use solutions
- Optimized for qPCR and 2-step RT-qPCR
- High reproducibility
- High specificity
- Elimination of non-specific amplification
The Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes are ready-to-use solutions that are optimized for qPCR and 2-step RT-qPCR. The master mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. You only need to add template and primers. The SYBR Green I intercalating dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using sequence-specific probes.
Wide users range
The Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes can be used in real-time PCR for the specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral, and cDNA templates. In combination with the optimized buffer, this product ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity as it detects low copy number targets and eliminates non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers. In addition, dUTP is included in the mix for optional carry-over contamination control using uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG).
Different Master Mixes for your needs
The qPCR Master mixes include reference dyes that have different emmission spectra compared to SYBR Green, so they do not interfere with your qPCR results.
- Maxima SYBR Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix: included ROX passive reference dye
- Maxima SYBR Green/Fluorescein qPCR Master Mix: included fluorescein passive reference dye
- Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix, ROX Solution provided: no reference dye included, ROX solution seperately provided
Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes are compatible with most real-time thermal cyclers.