Pearl Trilogy In Vivo Imaging System
- Affordable in vivo animal imager
- High sensitivity with Near-Infrared fluorescence
- Uniform illumination across entire imaging area
- Ideal for in vivo probe analysis
- Easy-to-use: uses optimal imaging setup, no camera adjustments needed
Get reproducible in vivo data to assess in vivo specificity, biodistribution, and clearance of optical imaging agents. Bring the sensitivity of near-infrared fluorescence (NIR) detection and high-precision optics to your small animal imaging needs.
With high-quality optics and lasers that provide uniform illumination across the entire imaging area, the Pearl Trilogy provides an optimal imaging setup for small animal studies that will get you consistent, reproducible data with every image.
Easy-to-use small animal imager
Pearl Trilogy’s animal imaging system is designed to provide the optimal imaging setup for every data capture: your experiments may require moving animals in and out of the imaging area, but with the Pearl Trilogy you don't have to worry about re-aligning camera settings each time.
So, whether you image one mouse, or twenty, you won’t need to adjust camera and exposure settings a single time.
Sensitive Animal Imaging with Low Background
Visible light (white light, LED) is strongly absorbed and scattered by animal tissue, resulting in high autofluorescence (thus background) and low intensities: an issue when monitoring biodistribution and clearance of imaging probes and agents.
The Pearl Trilogy makes sure you can trust your data, by imaging in the near-infrared spectrum:
- Minimized tissue autofluorescence with high signal-to-noise ratios and high signal sensitivity
- Uniform illumination across the entire imaging area