- Excellent alternative to Benzonase
- Reduce viscosity of crude sample before protein purification
- Degrades all single- and double-stranded nucleic acids
- Completely free of protease activity
- Unique production process provides exceptionally high specific activity
Special Summer Offer: 10% Off
Get 10% off Basemuncher Endonuclease. Mention promo code SPOT6 on your order to get the discount.
The offer is valid until September 6, 2019 and cannot be combined with other discounts or price agreements.
Benzonase-type endonuclease for lysate viscosity reduction
BaseMuncher is ideal for reducing viscosity during protein purification and sample preparation.
BaseMuncher is a non-specific endonuclease that hydrolyzes both single- and double-stranded nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) to 5’-phosphorylated oligonucleotides of 1-4 bases in length.
Recombinantly produced in E. coli using the Benzonase gene in a proprietary process, BaseMuncher is a highly purified homodimer of 27 kDa subunits that has exceptionally high specific activity and is completely free of protease activity.