Strep-Tactin Gravity flow Columns
- One-step chromatography columns for gravity flow purification of Strep-tagged proteins
- Binding capacity up to 7mg/mL
Prepacked chromatography columns for gravity flow purification of Strep-tag fusion proteins are availble with different resin supports:
- Strep-Tactin Sepharose: binding capacity of up to 3 mg (in case of a 30 KDa protein) per mL. Columns are supported with 4% cross-linked agarose with good flow properties. Strep-Tactin Sepharose columns are the economic alternative to Strep-Tactin Superflow
- Strep-Tactin Superflow: binding capacity of up to 3 mg (in case of a 30 KDa protein) per mL. Columns are supported with 6% cross-linked agarose with low unspecific binding properties. This is the all-round resin to start with for protein purification of large proteins and for protein-protein interaction analysis.
- Strep-Tactin Superflow high capacity: 3-5 fold higher binding capacity than Strep-Tactin Superflow (7mg protein/mL).