RunBlue Bis-Tris Gels
- Direct replacement of NuPAGE® Bis-Tris gels
- High resolution
- High reproducibility
- Easy handling
Total Western Blot Solution Special Deals
Enjoy our special deals* on RunBlue gels during Sept. 1st, 2017 - Nov. 15th, 2017 and choose from:
1. RunBlue Trial kit for € 710,-, which includes**:
- FREE DCX-700 Dual Cool System
- 50 RunBlue Bis-Tris or SDS Precast Gels
- 500ml (20X) Running Buffer
- 10ml (4X) Sample Buffer
- 1ml (10X) DTT Reducer
- One bottle of InstantBlue
2. 10 RunBlue Bis-Tris protein gels for € 75,-
* Offers are valid Sept. 1st, 2017 - Nov. 15th, 2017 and cannot be combined with other offers. Use promotioncode "WB-Q317" on your order.
** Items cannot be sold separately
Strong gels, easy handling
RunBlue precast gels are more rigid and stable than traditional polyacrylamide gels. For your convenience the comb has already been removed. The cassette locks the fingers in place and there is no tape to be removed. Simply open the bag, place in the electrophoresis tank, rinse the wells and you're ready to go.
Great NuPAGE® Bis-Tris alternative
RunBlue Bis-Tris Protein Gels provide an alternative to NuPAGE® Bis-Tris gels. These protein gels run with the same voltages, in the same tanks, using the same MES/MOPS buffers as NuPAGE gels. RunBlue Bis-Tris gels achieve highly comparable results with exceptional reproducibility and resolution.
No need to change anything - except the gels
Our RunBlue Bis-Tris gels can be run with standard MES or MOPS buffers depending on the size of proteins to be separated. They use the same LDS sample buffer and protocols as NuPAGE (200V). The cassettes fit directly into NuPAGE SureLock™ tanks without adapters or spacers. After electrophoresis the gels can be blotted in the iBlot® dry blotting system. Switching to RunBlue means no workflow disruption, no downtime, and no transition period.