Chameleon Prestained Protein Ladders for Odyssey
- One- or multi-color prestained protein ladders
- Visible by eye for protein migration in gel
- Visible in 700nm and/or 800nm channels of NIR imagers
Monitor gel electrophoresis and blot transfer and get a great marker lane on the Odyssey with a single prestained marker!
Each protein band of the Chameleon markers has two labels:
1. a color you can directly see in a gel or on a blot
2. a near-infrared dye that lights up in an Odyssey Western blot detection system.
The markers are ready for use: no heating or dilution is needed. Use 5 µl for Western blot visualization or 10 µl to see the marker during gel electrophoresis.
Chameleon 700 or 800
The Chameleon 700 and 800 Prestained Protein Ladders offer both multi-colored proteins for visible detection and 700 or 800 channel near-infrared detection. Each ladder is made up of 7 protein bands from 8 to 260 kDa.
The ladder combines both the 700 and 800 markers in a single marker and consists of 11 bands from 8 to 260 kDa for broad range detection.
The kit contains one tube of 2X Chameleon 700 and one tube of 2X Chameleon 800 Ladders. You can combine them at a ratio that suits your application. When combined, the ladder offers 11 protein bands from 8 to 260 kDa.