Other Prestained Protein Markers
- Pre-stained Molecular Weight Ladder for chemi and infrared imaging
- Ladders visible by eye and/or in 700nm channel
- Western Blot molecular weight ladders
Odyssey Protein Molecular Weight Marker
The Odyssey Protein Molecular Weight Marker is a one-color marker that is visible by eye and fluoresce in the 700 nm channel of the Odyssey Infrared Imaging System. It contains ten protein bands of 10, 15, 20, 25, 37, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 250 kD, with molecular weight shifts of 5% and minimal band broadening.
Chameleon Vue Pre-stained Protein Ladder
The Chameleon Vue Pre-stained Protein Ladder offers multi-colored, pre-stained proteins for molecular weight estimation.
The pre-stained protein ladder also:
- Provides a vibrant color scheme that allows you to quickly orient your membrane.
- Is compatible for use with WesternSure Pen for chemiluminescent detection.
- Optimized for use with Bis-Tris and Tris-Glycine gels.