WesternSure Pre-Stained Chemiluminescent Protein Ladder
- Dual detection protein marker
- Direct detection: no strep-tagged HRP or HRP antibody needed
- Bright bands in 3 colors for easy band identification
- Superior performance for both film and digital imaging
Total Western Blot Solution Special Deals
Enjoy our special deal on WesternSure Pre-Stained Chemiluminescent Protein Ladder during Sept. 1st, 2017 - Nov. 15th, 2017 and get 25% discount on your purchase.*
* Offer is valid Sept. 1st, 2017 - Nov. 15th, 2017 and cannot be combined with other discounts. Use promotioncode "WB-Q317" on your order.
The WesternSure Prestained Chemiluminescent Protein Ladder offers outstanding marker visualization both in gels and on Western blots.
The marker is directly detected with chemiluminescent substrates and does not require binding of either Strep-tagged HRP or HRP labeled scondary antibodies.
Picture: Representative visible (left) and chemiluminescent (right) images of the WesternSure Pre-stained Chemiluminescent Protein Ladder. The membrane was exposed to WesternSure ECL Substrate and scanned on the C-DiGit Western Blot Scanner.
This protein ladder is provided ready-to-use in loading buffer. No dilution and no heating required.
Recommended loading volumes are 5 µl per lane for mini gel Western blots or 10 µl for visualization in mini gels.