Ni-NTA Agarose (Sepharose™)
- Original Ni-NTA Agarose resins: reliable purification
- High binding capacity for his-tagged proteins
- Choose economical suspension or convenient prepacked column
Ni-NTA Agarose is the classic resin for purification of 6xHis-tagged proteins by gravity flow chromatography.
Ni-NTA Agarose offers high binding capacity and very low non-specific binding. Ni-NTA Agarose has excellent handling properties for most scales of batch and column purification.
For highest convenience choose pre-packed Ni-NTA Agarose gravity flow columns, available in 1ml and 5ml sizes.
Ni-NTA Agarose resin specifications
- Binding capacity: up to 50 mg/ml (up to 2500 nmol @ ~20 kDa)
- Support: Sepharose™ CL-6B
- Bead structure: Cross-linked, 6% agarose
- Bead size: 45-165 µm
- Form (bulk): 50% suspension in 30% ethanol, pre-charged with Ni2+
The Ni-NTA Sepharose™ resin contained in this IBA product is identical to Ni-NTA Agarose manufactured by QIAGEN under a license from Hoffmann-LaRoche Inc.
Sepharose™ is a trademark of GE Healthcare companies.