Amintra Streptavidin Resin
- High capacity:>300 nmol free Biotin/ml gel
- Inert and robust (leach-resistant covalent bonds)
- Better results with lower costs
Applications for Amintra Streptavidin resin
- Immobilization of biotinylated biomolecules or drugs
- Immunoprecipitation, ChIP, cell capture, and others
- Cell-surface labelling with biotinylation reagents, followed by precipitation with streptavidin
- Recovery of biotinylated DNA for dideoxy sequencing
- Supporting Matrix: Highly crosslinked agarose, 6%
- Bead size range: 20 - 50 μm
- Typical binding capacity: >330 nmol free Biotin/ml gel
- Antimicrobial Agent: 0.05% azide
- Storage conditions: 4-8ºC
Get 25% off on your first order when mentioning SPOT2 on your order.
Offer is valid July 1st. 2018 - Sept. 15th, 2018.