Odyssey Blocking Buffer (TBS)
- Contains no mammalian proteins
- Lowest cross-reactivity with mammalian antibodies
- Ready-to-use formulation in TBS
- Ideal for detection of phosphorylated targets
- Best choice for AP or biotin-streptavidin detection
Odyssey Blocking Buffer (TBS) from LICOR is a ready-to-use formulation in TBS. It contains no mammalian proteins, which avoids cross-reaction with secondary antibodies.
In addition, there are also no phosphorylated proteins in the blocking buffer, so when you use phospho-antibodies you will get a low background.
Please note that Odyssey Blocking Buffer (TBS) contains 0.1% sodium azide and is therefore not suitable for chemiluminescent detection.