Odyssey Blocking Buffer (TBS)
- Contains no mammalian proteins
- Lowest cross-reactivity with mammalian antibodies
- Ready-to-use formulation in TBS
- Ideal for detection of phosphorylated targets
- Best choice for AP or biotin-streptavidin detection
- Up to 5x higher sensitivity than blocking with milk
Enjoy 20% off your Odyssey Blocking buffer during our year-end offer.*
*Offer is valid on qualifying orders received not later than Dec. 18th, 2018. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Mention promo code SPOT3 on your order. Offer is not valid on item no LI 927-50100.
Odyssey Blocking Buffer (TBS) from LICOR is a ready-to-use formulation in TBS. It contains no mammalian proteins, which avoids cross-reaction with secondary antibodies.
In addition, there are also no phosphorylated proteins in the blocking buffer, so when you use phospho-antibodies you will get a low background.
Please note that Odyssey Blocking Buffer (TBS) contains 0.1% sodium azide and is therefore not suitable for chemiluminescent detection.